Here are some interesting tidbits I thought I’d share about our liquid gold, extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
1. 1 tablespoon of EVOO has:
13.5g total fat
1.9g saturated fat
2. About 90 percent of the worlds olives are made into olive oil.
3. EVOO has long been used as a natural remedy for constipation, because of its mild laxative effect.
4. Olive Oil is a good source of vitamin E and K (both fat soluble vitamins).
5. EVOO is 77% monounsaturated fat, and 14% saturated fat, being one of the many reasons why it is helpful in cardiovascular disease.
6. Olives are a fruit, meaning that olive oil is a juice.
7. Olive trees can live up to 2000 years.
To find out more about our award winning ranges of EVOO, click here: https://www.romleyestate.com/extravirginoliveoil